Videos and Images
to effectively take bath using balti magga these simple instructions should be followed...
1) take balti and fill it completely with water ( you can brush while it fills up.!!)
2) take a magga and fill it with water and pour it on your head..so that it spills all over you...
3) rub lots of lux soap....
4) repeat first two steps as many times as you like...
ramu: mummy ... where is tha magga... !!! aarghhhh...dad took it again to water the plants...!!!
make ashamed, put out of countenance
can be shortened to 'chop'
sohan: saale.. teri chopsey ho gaye..!!!
a guy who acts too smart, overconfident
sohan : sala, bahut maikal banta hai ....what if he breaks his legs???
a place where office goers and college students cant do without.
sohan: lets go to the tapri wala shop....i can get some tea!!
sohan : well why should i hear it when i can see it...look here comes sheila..!!!
often one can spot them in lonely parks or sea / lake side places cuddling and hiding themselve from onlookers or unwanted relatives and friends...
shamu: there he is with shilpa...look at both of them...chida chidi behind the bushes..!!!
To catch in a trap; ensnare.
To prevent from escaping or getting free
To deceive or trick by means of a scheme or plan
And "hasi" means laughter.
Usually roadside romeos or taporis staring at girls crossing by think that they are smiling back and think that they have trapped them in their 'lau' trap...which is ofcourse only their imagination....
mohan: abey champu... she is not smiling at you..look behind ....its raj the stud she is smiling at...dono ka chakkar chal raha hai....!!!!
can be used as only 'by god' also
also used as exclamation or sometimes proving a point..
Sohan: go to hell..!!! i dont believe you anymore.... even if you take sheila's kasam...
was a famous guy who loved a girl called laila...but both choose to die and reunite their love .....
generally seen on shady streets sporting
1. 'Salman Khan's tere naam' type hairstyle...
2. Hrithik Roshan's see through baniyaan
4. Flourescent coloured shirt knotted on front..
5. Listening to cheap songs on radio with headphones and singing out loud...
6. Riding fast bike and whizzing past girls....
7. Lots of cheap hair gel and ocassionally blonde hair colour..
8.singing ... sheila ki jawani and munni badnaam hui (see Munni-Sheila...
9. Wearing chunky artificial lockets and chains...
10. Wearing belts with revolver etched on buckle...
11. Stone wash effect denim jeans tight on their crotch...
munni: do you want me to slap this guy..!!! the thinks he is a majnu or what..!!! my sandal is enough to bring him to senses..
RegionNorth India, Mumbai
often used to agitate or provoke somebody by challenging to prove that one is a brave son his mother and has got some courage ...
also used extensively in bollywood movies by distressed mother to make her son realize that he is indebt to her and now its payback time....
hero: yes !!! today i have to pay back my maa ke doodh ka karz .. which i shall do by smashing ur head..!!!