Found 10 entries beginning with "samosaness"
Please log in if you would like to add the word
Then try some Samosa Therapy!
Follow the steps below for instant happiness and contentment in the face of all things that bug you from here to Jhoomritalaiya.
1. Buy one dozen aloo samosas. Dunk four of these into mix of pudhina and imli chutneys, and devour while hot. Feel the taste of the crisp, golden fried maida mixing with the spicy aloo filling, and complimented perfectly by the minty-tamarindy chutneys. Ahaaaa!
2. Once the fabulous double carbohydrate combo of maida and potatoes hits your bloodstream and induces a feeling of well-being, log into Samosapedia. (If you haven't created a login id, eat off two more samosas and do so.)
3. Think of the funniest words/phrases/anecdotes you know. Try to channel your current annoyance or frustration into one of these. Make it as full of nyansanse things as possible. (Hint: you will know if you have succeeded if you start showing your 32 teeths and the person next to you thinks you look loony all of a sudden)
4. Type them into Samosapedia and submit. If someone has already defined them, fikar not I say. Just eat off two more samosas, and define away.
5. Feel all the negative vibes of your day dissolving under the influence of a High-Glycaemic Index snack and the involuntary chuckles that bubble up when you look at the utter rubbish you have just keyed in.
6. Finish off the last 4 samosas with a lighter heart and a happier countenance.
Poori : Oh yes. I am a firm believer in the benefits of Samosa Therapy.
Surdie Birdie : Ey me too ya! Same pinch!
*Sudden howl is heard emanating from Poori*
Bhaiya 2: bataao baatao, kaun si cinima dekhi?
Bhaiya 1: wohee apni samosa dheela dheela. Kya maal hai woh loundi and hero hai bada mustand. Apne Bacchan saab ko maat de de woh.
bhaiya 1: Arrey buddy, I saw a solid movie last night.
bhaiya 2: Tell me, which movie?
bhaiya 1: You know Samosa Dheela Dheela. What a fox the heroine was and the hero was really strong. He'd give Bachchan a run for his money.
Side effects of plugging into this Matrix (for neologisms rather than Neo?):
1. a slow degeneration of the ability to be understood anymore by Samosaverse aliens.
2. inordinate amounts of time diverted towards creating Samosabites, when you ought to be gaining a PhD/earning a crust/bathing your children/putting out the fire in your kitchen when the tadka exploded....
Ryan: Then what you thought? They don't have wifi means...?
Terms referencing thisSamodebris
Videos and Images
-Decreased productivity at work but increased activity in bed.
-Though not always observed, an increased level of indulgence with intoxicants and stimulants can often be expected.
-Unmistakable symptoms include, sudden and excessive use of profanity in speech, inappropriate and vulgar gesticulations as if the sufferer reeks with things sexual.
-Foul body odor and bad breath indicative of the state of mind.
-Abrupt, unexplained, and untimely loud laughter is also common, misleading and tempting medical professionals to often diagnose an onset of schizophrenia.
-Changed social behaviors like taking liberties with bosses, co-workers, doctors and nurses of the opposite sex, is common.
-In older patients a sudden over-consumption of aphrodisiacs is also seen.
-Physically aggressive posturing is observed. But it has been conclusively established that this symptom is mere posturing, the probable cause being altered but false 'max-male' self image
No cure is yet discovered. However if isolating the patient is not possible, keeping a safe distance from the patient should be recommended to the family and co-workers to control the spread of the affliction, even though experts have ruled out its ability to spread by physical contact or proximity, the precaution ensures physical safety and better mental health of persons around the patient.
The line of treatment includes denying the patient access to the internet altogether, letting them do whatever they want to do rather than trying to counsel (proven never to work), taking care of all chores they were formerly doing, and vaccinating members of the family and co-workers by encouraging them to imitate the patient.
Prognosis: Bleak, bleak, and bleak.
Researchers hope to find a cure in about 3 years. But analysts say that the now endemic condition will turn epidemic by then and may turn any treatment developed by then useless, because the condition would have by then become an accepted standard of behavior across diverse communities.
Many reports that the medical community is refusing to see or come in contact with the sufferers is an unfounded rumor.
Look for regular updates.
Samosapeditis Treateated!------------------------ Free of Cost!
Medical Trials going on in your neighborhood.
Only 25 people eligible in the US.
Only 60 people will be selected from India.
Stocks available for only 300 people.
Once released in pharmacies the cost will be over $ 800 for a month's supply.
You may be eligible for 3 months free supply of medication!
Indian Cities: Call 9420 4200 420.
US Cities: Call 1888 8888 8#8
CategoriesBrands, Products, Attire & Ads
Samosa: I need a toilet pliss.
Idli: No! Wait now! Keep your place
(Samosa grins madly to himself)
Idli: What is that smell? Smells like..like.. victory.
Samosa: Samosapedia !
Idli: Oh ho I love the smell of Samosapedia in the morning
CategoriesFood and Drink
The perfect Samosapedia entry:
1. Is funny and irreverent
2. Avoids hate
3. Captures pronunciation, part of speech, usage, root language, related words and regional fields
4. Links to other existing or potentially new entries (both in the definition and usage fields; wrap any word with square brackets to make it linkable -- that is, sandwich the word between " and "").
5. Makes Logonathan salivate