The region "South India " has 6 entries
CategoriesFood and Drink
Idiomatic considerations aside, the expression has an air of practicality. See usage.
You would say " No mention please" .
You won't say "You are Welcome" fearing that the stranger may barge in.
The word Welcome(often misspelt Well-come on sign boards and in written documents) is understood as an invitation to come in physically, as in "Ohohoho, Welcome Ramu Welcome!"
CategoriesPhrases & Expressions
Related TermsThanking you in anticipation
It is similar to the Pomo chick in mass-energy, but opposed on all other dimensions like spin, charge, literary pretensions, movement in space-time, and willingness to tolerate general or moral relativism.
Both POMO chick and Mo-pillai are produced by accelerating Jesuit theology to high velocity and colliding it with TamBrahm strictures in single-sex convented environments otherwise known as the LHC or Large Hard-on Colluder. Yield is enhanced by putting both particles through a sequence of expensive lau failures. The collisions produces a matched pair of POMO chick and Mo-pillai who depart to opposite ends of the universe at great velocity but in opposite ideological directions. One particle is moving forward in time and the other is moving backward, but sadly due to general and moral relativity one is unable to determine which is which.
Examples of movement in space time, showing Condom coupling
Pomo chicks: St. Stephens/LSR --> LSE --> Gayathri Spivak--> useless liberal arts degree --> jhola + cause --> angrily liberate the females
Mopillai: REC Guindy --> Illinois Insititute of Technology --> Freidrich Hayek --> useless engineering degree --> mortgage + stock options --> angrily enforce the patriarchy
The particles cyclically recollide every winter at Recyclotron (otherwise known as Bangalore Club, or Tamil-matrimony.com) spitting off a random collection of quirks (top, bottom, charm, strange etc.) , leapt-on jokes and of course the elusive Higgs Boozon.
The word Kasu is used in most south Indian languages with some variations and in Dakhani Urdu as 'kaasaan'
Probably derives from the English word 'Cash'
( Don't pay cash to get your ass fucked!)
Most Mallus (like my Dad) will also aggressively recommend it as an all-in-all solution to yeach and yevry problem on the planet..
Eggzampals I am giwing wait-
1) Have a cold molu? Haav eh headbath! *snapping fingers tik tik* like THAT it will go, like THAT! (Dont forget to rub raasnadi podi on yuvar thala afterwards..)
2) Tired? Have a headbath (Dont forget to rub raasnadi podi on yuvar thala afterwards..)
3) Cuff? Have headbath. (Dont forget to rub raasnadi podi on yuvar thala afterwards..)
4) Too much homurkk you had today? Have headbath, it will cool your head
5) *Dad in whisper* Mummy is screeeeeming from morning. Muniyamma got one dose, I also got (for me anyway neththing new), now you. We should send her for one headbath after applying nellikka-thaLam*!! Kheekheekhee!!
6) Saddam Hussain invaded Kuwait? Ayyo, silly fellow. Kennot kundrol his tember. Should have daiiily 5 times headbath
7) Global warming? Everybody, form a headbath queue!!
8) *Nellikka Thalam is an Ayurvedic thingy made of gooseberries. It has mendal-problem-curing-properties it simms. Did I hear 'mendal problem'? Headbath will cure that also!
Okay, sometimes I exagg, but you get my drift no?
Me: yes Ammayi.
Ammayi: *making suspicious sniffing noises* What 'yes ammayi'? You didnt have a headbath!! Ayye!! Po, kazhuthe! *shooing me back into the bathroom with her chattukam as if I have Tuberculosis*
Terms referencing thisHeadbath (Naarth Indian Ishtyle), paani nahana!, Turkish Towel, ennai thechu kolial, balti magga, bathroom singing, shower bath, dur-ty goose, sponge-bath, kulipinnu, Kauwwa Snaan
Videos and Images
Suman: yummy yummy yummy! Yen ninthidiya, baa hogana mathe!
Mowna: but it ij wonly at night you gube!! Now it is only brakefost time
Suman: You can be restassyured that we will starve from now itself. Brakefast-u beda, geekfast -u beda!
P.V.Smitha: ththu, pitchakkarigala!!