Definition 1 of 1
It is going viral at a rate that would shame the common cold-cough-fever this winter. Most astonishing is it's popularity amongst those who have never heard a Tamil song in their lives - from Ludhiana to Lucknow, it's all the rage these days.
Symptoms are as follows :
1. Immediately googling the meaning of 'kolaveri' when you first hear the song
2. Not being able to get the song out of your head once you hear it
3. Shaking of the head every time you involuntarily start humming the tune
4. Intense desire to make sure every pal you know hears it and gets the fever too
5. Absolute disbelief/shock if someone tells you they don't like the song all that much (Oishoo/Ayyo/Haye Bhagwaan! Not possible!)