We are cent percent sure that some of you lazy laddus have looked at your fat batata bellies in the middle of a busy workday, decided to google "samosas" and then come here hungry for some chaat or pani puri or masala bonda. Now you are disappointed that snake items will not be procured on this site. The disappointment is so severe that you need one egg, one leg and one peg to alleviate your suffering. And we are not talking about a chota peg to cure your ills.
You need to be full tight by drinking some quality whisky. Maybe patalia peg of peter scott, some chicken 65 followed by girmit?
Happy now? UB Postive and we'll be positive as well. After all, we put the samosa in Samosapedia! Enjoy!
Largely used along-with the verb 'lete hain' or 'lainge?'
Hot drinks could make you land up with alcohol or masala chai- depending on your audience. Cool or cold drinks, often associated with the less macho variety could very well get you a bottle of campa !
Most commonly used by unsuspecting Punjabi and Bengali mothers to ensure their wards and their friends don't consume alcohol.
Dharmendar Kaur: Beta kya aap drinkss lainge?
Robby: Sure! Thanks aunty, what do you have?
Dharmendar Kaur: Haramkhor! *chittar* (lit. Tight slap)
Mrs. Roy: Drinkss khabo?
Debasis: Hain! Marattok! (Yes, brilliant !)
Mrs. Roy: pakka! Tomar upor baaj porug! (May lightening fall on you)
Terms referencing thischesterdrawas
Then try some Samosa Therapy!
Follow the steps below for instant happiness and contentment in the face of all things that bug you from here to Jhoomritalaiya.
1. Buy one dozen aloo samosas. Dunk four of these into mix of pudhina and imli chutneys, and devour while hot. Feel the taste of the crisp, golden fried maida mixing with the spicy aloo filling, and complimented perfectly by the minty-tamarindy chutneys. Ahaaaa!
2. Once the fabulous double carbohydrate combo of maida and potatoes hits your bloodstream and induces a feeling of well-being, log into Samosapedia. (If you haven't created a login id, eat off two more samosas and do so.)
3. Think of the funniest words/phrases/anecdotes you know. Try to channel your current annoyance or frustration into one of these. Make it as full of nyansanse things as possible. (Hint: you will know if you have succeeded if you start showing your 32 teeths and the person next to you thinks you look loony all of a sudden)
4. Type them into Samosapedia and submit. If someone has already defined them, fikar not I say. Just eat off two more samosas, and define away.
5. Feel all the negative vibes of your day dissolving under the influence of a High-Glycaemic Index snack and the involuntary chuckles that bubble up when you look at the utter rubbish you have just keyed in.
6. Finish off the last 4 samosas with a lighter heart and a happier countenance.
Poori : Oh yes. I am a firm believer in the benefits of Samosa Therapy.
Surdie Birdie : Ey me too ya! Same pinch!
*Sudden howl is heard emanating from Poori*
Of course, shy is coming for a lot of solicitors of porno and so there is an emerging street lingo of euphemisms for smut. "Daal Gosht" is one such euphemism.
Indian Uncle: Can I have some Dall Gosht please?
Mobile Porn Vendor: MMS?
The standard pizzas, priced at 50 rupees ($1), are made on bhakri (Gujarati flat bread) and topped with spicy homemade gravy, chopped tomatoes, capsicum and onions. Customers can also ask for a Jain version, without onions.
It takes its name from Jasuben, a woman who moved from her native Pune to Ahmedabad after she got married. She opened her eponymous pizza take away in 1975.
Videos and Images
"Why? Heavy date--aa?"