Samosa Media, Inc. ("Samosa Media", "we" or "us") collects
- the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail,
- aggregate information concerning what pages users access or visit,
- information volunteered by the user (such as survey information and/or site registrations)
- and information related to your use of the site, including IP address, geographic location and date and time of your request.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Website and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We provide such information to third parties who have entered into non-disclosure agreements with us.
Information Gathering and Usage
When you submit a posting to Samosapedia we ask for information such as your email address and name. Samosapedia uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Our Ad Partners may also from time to time use web beacons (also known as Internet tags, pixel tags and clear GIFs). These web beacons are provided by our Ad Partners and allow Ad Partners to obtain information such as the IP address of the computer that downloaded the page on which the beacon appears, the URL of the page on which the beacon appears, the time the page containing the beacon, the type of browser used to view the page and the information in cookies set by the Ad Partners.
Web beacons enable our Ad Partners to recognize a unique cookie on your web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our Website. With both cookies and web beacon technology, the information that we collect and share is anonymous and not personally identifiable. It does not contain your name, address, telephone number, or email address.
Samosapedia uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run Samosapedia. Samosapedia owns the code, databases, and all rights to the application.
The Samosapedia service is not intended for children under 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. Children aged 13 or older should not submit any personal information without the permission of their parents or guardians. By using the Samosapedia service, you are representing that you are at least 18, or that you are at least 13 years old and have your parents' or guardians' permission to use the service.
Samosapedia may periodically update this policy. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a prominent notice on our site.